We haven't turned on user accounts yet, which will allow you to save
preferences, bookshelves, and have customized suggestions as the tools
learn more about your particular tastes. If you'd like us to let you know
when we roll out user accounts, enter your e-mail address below,
and we'll keep you posted.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- Changes to Website, and Services
BookLamp reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that BookLamp shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change, remove, or discontinue any service, analysis, content, or promotion (including but not limited to any provisions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that BookLamp shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such website's and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to 'Novel Projects, Inc.' or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it, as well as any reports, recommendations, and analyses products through it, and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website or for your strictly personal and non-commercial use).
'BookLamp' and the BookLamp Logo are trade marks which belong to 'Novel Projects, Inc.' and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from 'Novel Projects, Inc.'.
For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and when ever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, analytics, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
- Limitation Of Liability
The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, BookLamp will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
BookLamp makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold BookLamp and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against BookLamp arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We may collect non-personal identification information.
- Web browser cookies
- How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using this website, you are confirming that you are not under 13 years of age.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable Law and Dispute
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be the United States.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
BookLamp has the discretion to update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions of Use periodically and become aware of modifications.
- Contacting us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org